Hey fellas, I hope that everyone is following social-distancing and using their home-stay productively. It’s the best way to stay calm and positive during such difficult time.
Now coming to the award, I want to appreciate modest28 for nominating me for the blogger recognition award. She has a wonderful blog full of motivating posts relating to life and it’s ways. If you have not visited her blog https://modest28.wordpress.com/blog-feed/. Visit her blog for inspiring and motivating thoughts about Life. Well, her writings are among my favorites.
What are the award’s rules?
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select up to fifteen bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment (or ping-back) on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them and provide a link to the post you’ve created.
How did I start blogging?
Being an introvert I always had a secret love for writing down my thoughts on any random topic. After completing my high school, I had a lot of free time and was basically sitting idle. So, on 10th October,2019 I decided to do something new and hence started “Blogging” which was a totally new concept for me.
At first, I felt that I had joined this platform as an extension to my hobby of writing and a better way to express myself but now I feel I am completely addicted to it and loving it too much💓.
Gifts in form of Tips for New Bloggers:-
1. Never give up and lose your heart. There will be a time when you will not feel like writing anymore, but still don’t stop. You will get the fruit of your hardwork one day or other.So, try-try but never cry😄.
2. Support other bloggers in the same way as you want them to support you. Visit other blogs and show them your support by following them. Most important part, learning from others is absolutely fine but it’s not okay to plagiarize.
- deeply shreded
- Dave King
- Abhishek pathania
- Betul Erbasi
- Perspective girl
Thanks for Reading😊.
Take care everyone, stay safe and healthy😇.
Be Positive 😄.